Rival's Season Outlook: Blackpool
We have a look at Blackpool's thoughts for the Championship season ahead.
1. Your name and club supported?
Jack Gaughan - Blackpool
2. Your league position last season?
3. Your prediction for this season's position finish?
4. Transfers in?
Jason Euell, Billy Clarke
Expect 4 signings this week though.
5. Transfer out?
David Fox, Claus Jorgensen, Marlon Broomes, Jermaine Wright, Francesco Carratta, Stuart Green, Matty Kay
6. Have you made enough signings for the new season? Are they the right signings?
Not as of yet, we'd be completely stuck if we went into the season with this current crop. However, this week should see major signings at Bloomfield Road which should see us survive against the odds once again.
7. What are the expectations amongst the fans for this year?
Progress - so the South stand to be finished and the team to finish above 16th.
8. Key player(s)?
Keith Southern, Charlie Adam and probably a new striker!
9. Your thoughts ahead of the new Championship campaign, are you confident or worried going into the new season? How do you think your year will pan out?
I was worried last week, but after President Valeri Belokon has pledged to pump money into the playing squad, I'm looking forward to getting started now. Ian Holloway has fresh new plans as to how we should play; it'll definitely be exciting!
10. Predict the top two and play-off winner and the three clubs to go down...
Top 2: Reading, Sheffield United.
Playoff winner: Boro.
Down: Scunny, Plymouth, Barnsley.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.